Madd Gear VX7 Extreme Scooter – Chalk Explosion
Only 1 left in stock
The Madd Gear MGP VX7 Extreme Complete utilizes IHC compression, which is built directly into the forks, eliminating the need to purchase forks and compression separately. IHC compression utilizes a compression bolt in the top of the fork that compresses the fork shim onto the crown race of the headset, creating a tight headset seal. IHC complete scooters are geared towards intermediate or pro riders and are perfect for either street or park riding.
- 4.50W x 20.50L MGP VX7 integrated deck and headset with an 82.5 degree headtube
- IHC compression and a double clamp to compress the bars onto the forks
- Bars: 24″ w x 25″ H 6061 T6 alloy oversized Aero anodized bar.
- Deck is integrated 6061 T4 & T6 heat treated & fluted with 3 degree concave & Cutouts.
- MGP IHC aluminum fork – Thread less 3D forged 6061 alloy fork with cutout.
- 120mm MFX switchblade wheels with 86a high Rebound PU & anodized Cores with ABEC 11 bearings.